Product Description & Reviews
These Dry-Packs mylar bags combined with Oxy-Sorb Oxygen absorbers, when stored in a rigid container, have proven to be the ideal way to store dehydrated goods for long-term storage. Mylar bags protect your food investment from the effects of oxygen, moisture contamination, and light penetration. They are excellent for the long-term storage of dehydrated foods because they have a FDA approved sealant layer and can be heat sealed with a standard clothing iron on the wool setting, or a hair straightener. Simply add the dehydrated food to the mylar bag, place appropriate number of oxygen absorbers on top, and push out as much residual air as possible before sealing the bag.
Features & Highlights
- A perfect combination of mylar bags and matching oxygen absorbers, protect against moisture and oxygen damage
- Heat and vacuum sealable, can even seal with a hot iron
- These Dry-Packs mylar bags and Oxy-Sorb oxygen absorbers are perfect for long term food storage
- These Dry-Packs bags are some of the industry best mylar bags available.
- These 4.3 mil bags reflect light, prodvide a moisture and oxygen barrier and they are puncture and tear resistant
|Item Weight:||10 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.7 x 14 x 14 inches|
|Package Weight:||28.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||13.6 x 5.6 x 5.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.