Product Description & Reviews
This Edsal UR245AZ-BLK storage rack has a frame made of steel for strength with a smooth black finish for resistance to corrosion, five adjustable particle board shelves, and a 4,000 lb. capacity when the weight is evenly distributed across all shelves. It is suitable for organizing and storing items. The shelves are supported by double-riveted beams and braces for strength, and adjust in 1-1/2" increments to accommodate items of varying heights. The posts on this shelving unit have a two-piece design so it can be assembled vertically to create one 72 x 48 x 24 inch (H x W x D) unit, or assembled horizontally to create one 36 x 48 x 24 inch (H x W x D) unit with two shelves, and one 36 x 48 x 24inch (H x W x D) unit with three shelves. (H is height, the vertical distance from lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back.) This shelving unit's rivet lock design requires no nuts or bolts for assembly. Assembly instructions are included, tools for assembly are not included.
Features & Highlights
- Storage rack with five adjustable shelves and a 4,000 lb. capacity is suitable for organizing and storing items
- Frame is made of steel for strength. Item has couplers.
- Shelves are made of particle board supported by double-riveted beams and braces, and adjust in 1-1/2" increments to accommodate items of varying heights
- Frame has smooth black finish for resistance to corrosion
- Rivet lock design for assembly without nuts or bolts, instructions and dust cloth included, tools for assembly sold separately
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.