Product Description & Reviews
Jamotec is the undisputed leader in ham holders. If a group of german engineers studied the ham holding problem for a decade, the Jamotec JP LUXE would be the result. JAMOTEC PATENTED ROTARY GRIP SYSTEM. This ham holder features numerous patented innovations that make ham cutting a pleasure. The folding cuff (the part that holds the foreleg) rotates and locks on two axes, allowing for absolute positioning of the ham. As you cut the ham, you need to rotate it reach different areas. With a normal ham holder this entails unscrewing the pins that hold the ham in place, moving the ham, and screwing the pins back into place. The problem is that most ham holders will only accommodate a few positions - depending on the shape of the leg, the pins may not engage properly and the ham will move around, making it difficult to cut. To rotate a ham held by a Jamotec JP LUXE one simply unlocks the cuff, rotates is to the desired position, and locks it again. Any ham, no matter what shape, is held firmly at the exact angle you choose. JAMOTEC PATENTED SUPPORT BRACKET. There is really nothing else like this on the market.Includes a support bracket that can be set in several positions. This holds the piece securely, especially when there is little ham left and the piece weighs less. It can be used for crosswise carving. JAMOTEC JP LUXE'S CUFF FOLDS DOWN AND LOCKS WHEN NOT IN USE . It is easily transported in the included satchel. In Spain, this is what the master jamoneros carry when they need to cut ham on site. Are you imagining yourself showing up at a party with a JP LUXE in its case and an ibérico ham? JAMOTEC QUALITY MATERIALS Constructed of sturdy polypropylene (engineering plastic), it wipes off easily. Like all Jamotec products, the JP is solidly built. The vertical support is solid polypropylene and is attached by three stainless-steel bolts with locking nuts.
Features & Highlights
- Ham stand for cutting hams and shoulders Rotary grip system to turn the ham or shoulder while holding it securely
- Includes a support bracket that can be set in several positions. This holds the piece securely, especially when there is little ham left and the piece weighs less. It can be used for crosswise carving.
- Jamotec JP LUXE cuff folds down and locks when not in use.
- It is easily transported in the included satchel. 8 rubber feet for greater stability. Easy to clean (not dishwasher safe).
- All components are 100% made in Spain. Made of stainless steel, nickel-plated steel (for the rotary ring only), and plastic (high impact polystyrene and polyamide)
|Part Number:||JP LUXE|
|Item Weight:||7.94 pounds|
|Item Size:||12.6 x 4.33 x 4.33 inches|
|Package Weight:||8.38 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.84 x 4.72 x 4.72 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: Z010101, ean: 4899083793208,
RATED THE BEST PREMIUM RACK BY CONSUMER PRODUCT REVIEW SITES SWEETHOME, THEKITCHENPROFESSOR & OTHERS. This is not a throw-away item but one that you w...