Product Description & Reviews
This Sandusky Base Cabinet with Drawer is part of the Sandusky Modular Storage System. Base Cabinet features a storage drawer with cam lock and bottom cabinet with one adjustable shelf, plus bottom shelf. Full-length pull handles and a push-button locking handle on door (two keys included) for security. Shelves hold up to 200 pounds of evenly distributed loads. Four leveling guides keep cabinet leveled on uneven floors. Durable all welded steel construction is strong enough to withstand harsh temperatures, humidity and all of the dents and dings usually associated with garages. Heavy-gauge steel, contract-quality, meets ANSI/BIFMA shelf standards. All cabinets provide convenient grommet in back for power cord access to allow stored electronics to charge when cabinet is locked.
Features & Highlights
- Modular designed to custom configure any workspace
- Durable powder-coated finish | Shelf weight capacity 200 lbs evenly distributed
- Fully welded no assembly required
- Full-length pull handles | Strong steel legs raise the cabinet 7" off the floor (Height includes 7" for legs)
- Push-button locking handle on door (2 keys included) for security | Meets ANSI/BIFMA shelf standards
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.