Product Description & Reviews
Hand thrown in Oregon and offered in a variety of glazes, these stoneware canisters will bring old world charm to your kitchen. They're adorned with hand-cast pewter faceplates which are also made in Oregon. Since 2007, Carl Warne has been the exclusive potter for Crosby and Taylor Stoneware. That company is now focusing on their premium hand cast pewter designs and the stoneware division, led by Carl, has become Oregon Stoneware Studio. The two companies still work hand-in-hand, and Carl's pieces continue to be accented with Crosby and Taylor's pewter hardware. Due to handcrafting, variations and minor imperfections should be expected and confirm the artisan character of the work.
Features & Highlights
- 3-piece set, thrown and glazed by hand; lead-free, American pewter faceplates by Crosby & Taylor
- Designs coordinate with Crosby & Taylor measuring spoons, cups and serveware
- Matching pieces available including butter crocks, honey pots, and garlic keepers
- Sizes range from 7 to 9.5 inches but will vary somewhat due to handcrafting
- Hand wash; made in the USA
|Manufacturer:||Oregon Stoneware Studio|
|Brand:||Oregon Stoneware Studio|
|Publisher:||Oregon Stoneware Studio|
|Studio:||Oregon Stoneware Studio|
|Package Weight:||15.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||18.5 x 12.75 x 12.75 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Oregon Stoneware Studio
mpn: CTST66K, ean: 4883493137196,