Product Description & Reviews
Polder has been offering everyday products with extraordinary design since its launch. The company was established in 1976, delivering better quality European-styled housewares to the U.S. market. Polder found early in success in ironing and storage and also launched the industry's first line of digital in-oven thermometers, equipped with a long cord so consumers could digitally monitor food without removing it from the oven. Through the years, Polder has built an eclectic collection of core home categories, including kitchen timers and thermometers, laundry and ironing products, kitchen scales and a variety of other storage solutions. Polder products are tested and certified for their consistent high quality by independent standards labs.
Features & Highlights
- Made of rust-resistant stainless steel and plastic
- Holds up to 8 plates with plenty of room for glasses, bowls and other items
- Spacious, integrated utensil bin with flat base can also stand on counter
- Raised rib surface holds items above draining water with rubber feet on bottom to protect countertops
- Measures 15 by 15.5 by 5.25 Inch
|Item Weight:||4.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||15.5 x 5.25 x 5.25 inches|
|Package Weight:||4.51 pounds|
|Package Size:||16.14 x 16 x 16 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.