Product Description & Reviews
RAFFAELLESCO Collection: Among the most popular and enduring Italian majolica patterns, the classic Raffaellesco traces its origin to 16th century, and the graceful arabesques of Raphael's famous frescoes.
The stylized dragon of the central motif was reputedly painted first by Raphael, a master painter and architect of the Italian High Renaissance.
Raffaellesco is a benevolent deity who bestows good luck and fair winds to seagoing merchants, thus the puffs of wind steaming from the dragons mouth.
- All Artistica's dinnerware products are double fired - durable and 100% Food-Safe
Artistica's dinnerware items are manufactured with Food-Safe glazes and safe color pigments as well as inspected and tested to comply with FDA standards.
- Our dinnerware products are Serving pieces and they are NOT meant to be used for cooking or re-heating.
Features & Highlights
- Item Size: 6D.X8H. Inches.
- 100% Food Safe - Dishwasher Safe
- Artistica's Exclusive Product
- Masterfully Hand-Painted in Deruta Italy!
- Authentic Artistica's product fully handcrafted in Italy.
|Manufacturer:||Artistica Italian Ceramics (Catalog)|
|Publisher:||Artistica Italian Ceramics (Catalog)|
|Studio:||Artistica Italian Ceramics (Catalog)|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.