Product Description & Reviews
Finished in low-gloss white lacquer with matching powder-coated white aluminum hardware, 'WhiteOut' edition is the ultimate expression of minimalism epitomizing the essence of Nordic design. Designed in San Francisco by 2012 ICFF winner, Eric Pfeiffer. Transform your wine collection into wall art, with an elegant modular wine wall that expands and adapts to fit your unique space. Mix and match the space-saving STACT wine storage panels to create your own unique design, available in a variety of premium finishes. STACT is modular, flexible, sleek, and sexy. It's the perfect way to enhance your space, celebrating your wine collection. Materials: Precision machined aircraft-grade anodized aluminum & premium furniture-grade wood veneer panels Fits any space or decor. Easy to assemble & install onto any drywall surface (studs not required). Includes mounting hardware. Suitable for home or commercial use. Product Dimensions: 11.34" H x 14.30" W x 7.40" D Product Weight: 7 lbs ***Patent info: USA (Pat. 9,149,115, 9,565,933, D739,190, D708,494), Canada (Pat. 151486), USA and Int'l patents pending.***
Features & Highlights
- Versatility - mix & match 12 premium finish options, available in cork-out and label-out formats.
- Space-saving - highest bottle capacity wine rack on the market.
- Professional grade - aircraft-grade anodized aluminum, resistant to corrosion/rust - ideal within climate controlled cellars.
- Convenience - the only turn-key solution of its kind on the market - ready-to-install right out of the box.
- Value - a fraction of the cost of simple 'peg' racks (with none of the hassle). Ships free!
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.