Product Description & Reviews
This Victorinox 44902 10 pocket tri-fold knife case is perfect for culinary students looking to take the next step in their career! With the ability to hold up to 10 knives, this knife case features an additional smaller pocket that can hold various small tools, papers, and other items. It also has pockets made specifically to hold pens and business cards. The knife case can hold knives with an overall maximum length of 18 1/2". From the industry-recognized brand, Victorinox, this knife case allows you to keep all of the tools you need in one place for greater organization and efficiency, so your professional appearance matches your cooking prowess. For increased durability, this knife case is made of canvas with a hard backing so it can keep up with the high demands of a culinary professional. Plus, it folds for a smaller footprint, and it buckles shut to ensure it stays closed, even during transportation, to keep you safe. An identification card is also included for your contact information in the event your case is misplaced. Additionally, this knife case features a nylon shoulder strap and carry handle that makes it easier than ever to transport your tools from kitchen to convention in comfort and style!
Features & Highlights
- Free Lift Gate Delivery on large units Included to get unit off the truck only.
- Folding nylon flaps for additional layer of protection
- This knife case features a nylon shoulder strap and carry handle that makes it easier than ever to transport your tools from kitchen to convention in comfort and style
- This attache-type, multipurpose knife case from Victorinox is perfect for safe storage and transport of knives.
- This is a wonderful storage system, appropriate for the working professional or student.
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.